Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

perfume

Options
  • 07-05-2008 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, this might be better suited in another forum so feel free to move.

Does anyone know why some bottles of perfume stop spraying lightly and start squirting, leaving big wet patches? I have 2 at home which are pretty newand were not cheap, but I can't use them because of this. Can I fix it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Mine has just started to do the same. Ruins my hands!

If anyone has any ideas how to fix it, I have hugs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I don't spray perfume directly onto myself, I spray the mist in front of me and walk into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

but you can't spray a mist - it squirts out like a smelly water gun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Can you unscrew the pump function and clean it or is it a fixed on one?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

They're both fixed ones, and both new, both also have their lids on all the time. I wonder does the fact I bought them on a plane have anything to do with it? Like air pressure or something.

If I can't fix it, anyone have any way I can still use them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

PAIN IN THE ARSE!!

i tried the taking the lid off and cleaning the sprayer before...did nothing for me. i'd love to know if there is a way of doing it. i replaced the top of the spray part on one of them before that did it. but ya shouldnt have to!! :mad:

Advertisement