Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't post threads

Options
  • 07-05-2008 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭

Went onto the equestrian forum there, and I tried to post a new thread and all I kept getting was the log in box, saying I wasn't logged in. But I was logged in, and I'm able to reply to posts in the equestrian forum.

So why can't I post new threads? I don't know about other forums, I usually only stick to the equestrian forum, so I don't know if this is happening on other forums.

Any help or ideas would be greatful!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Hi XXXJennyXXX

You have permissions to post in the equestrian forum and the fact that you can post here suggests that it may be a browser issue.

Can you clear your browser cache and cookies and try again, this should be in tools->internet options (internet explorer) and tools -> options Firefox.

Let us know

Thx.

V

Advertisement