Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Refreshing to see some nice, unbiased coverage of football these days

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

The man quiet simply " A LEGEND "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Was watching it live on Sunday. What's worse was Tony Cottee was in the studio too and Southamptons win relegated Leicester and LeTiss had no sympathy at all!

Quality player and great pundit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Mad_Max

He never put that much energy into it when he played :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Pfft. Energy is for players with no skill

True true. I used to love watchin him just saunter around and then decide to score a pure gem of a goal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭shanel23

Absolutely class player and man could he hit a volley :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

He teed off in front of me on the golf course 3 weeks ago. Not a bad golfer either by the looks of it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭yahoo_moe

Well you don't have to run in golf either so...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Great, I'm so pleased for Southampton, I hate to see them struggling against relegation and bankrupcy (or has Bill Gates finally decided to by the club?).;)

seriously though, I was very glad to see the Hoof go down, shame Milan went through it, but he should never have gone there in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brethitmanhart

I wanted them to go down simply because Le Tissier is a terrible terrible pundit and is seriously annoying. He talks pure crap week in week out.

• Advertisement

I wanted them to go down simply because Le Tissier is a terrible terrible pundit and is seriously annoying. He talks pure crap week in week out.

He may be a pants commentator BUT....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I'd be fcuking livid if I was a Sheffield United fan watching that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Listen to that guy at 0:24! :) Sounds like Alan Partridge!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,521 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Pigman II wrote: »
    Listen to that guy at 0:24! :) Sounds like Alan Partridge!

Haha, that was priceless! What a legend.

As for Matt, that was hilarious last weekend, watching him go a tad mental. Had to be done though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Le Tissier was a fantastic player in his day and punditry like the first video is far more enjoyable than the bland rubbish served up by certain others e.g. "He'll be happy with that" after a 30 yard screamer or "He'll be disappointed with that" after missing an open goal from 5 yards :).

Advertisement