Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Club - The Music Factory

Options
  • 07-05-2008 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

Anyone been in it yet? I've no idea where it actually is unless they bought the Colony drug hole and put it there?

Used to go to the one in Carlow when I was in college there and it was pretty good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭LillyVanilli

It hasnt opened yet, not til the end of May I think. But yeah its where the colony used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

its where colony/exile was, total new fitout, creating a bit of a tir with the beds!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

timmywex wrote: »
    creating a bit of a tir with the beds!

so i hear...haha

also heard that someone from big brother is opening it! that should prove to be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Shamo

Yeah heard it was Chanelle from big brother that was going down at some point.

Maybe she'll do a spot of pole dancing! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

it will still be second best to stores.. unless they get strict always... coloney/exile was always full of teenbobbers

• Advertisement
Advertisement