Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a Beachcruiser?

Options
  • 07-05-2008 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I'm looking to buy a beachcruiser style bicycle in Dublin, and am to trying to glean as much useful information off the web as I can in an attempt to avoid a potentially fruitless trek around the various bike shops around the capital however, I haven't been having much luck.

Has anybody come anything resembling a cruiser recently?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭Snapper1

Cycleways have a few on their website:
    http://www.cycleways.com/store/category/22/293/Cruisers/

I've seen the odd few around town so someone's got them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

I've seen a few of them around the city too. They really do look great but they must be a pig to cycle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

My bf got me a pink one in Cycleways recently enough for my birthday, I love it, it's great for just crusing around, but if you looking to do some serious cycling, I wouldn't recommend it, it gets a bit scary at times in rush hour traffic when your squashed up against a bus!
    But if that doesn't bother you or if it's only for occasional use, then Cycleways is the place to go!

Advertisement