Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Bin Collection

Options
  • 07-05-2008 5:46pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has anybody else noticed that recently they have got very erratic time wise..?Last night our big was collected at 5 to Midnight...!!I was getting ready for bed and I hear the beeping of the truck and all the lights etc,we are lucky our kids sleep at the back of the house as I am sure it could have woken them.I don't live in the city its a nice quite suburban area.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

funny that, got a letter last week saying that for efficiency bins would be collected no later that 6:30 am. today my grey bin was collected at 2:15 pm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Mine is collected anytime between 11.30pm and midnight. Lads must be on overtime rates at that stage of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

They never turned up to collect our bins 2 weeks ago. I can't wait to see whether they've been collected today cuz i'm in the mood for screaming at someone down the phone :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

You must live near me Dub 13. Mine was 11.55 too (& I'm in Dub 13).

Loads of people brought them in before collection.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

iMax wrote: »
    You must live near me Dub 13. Mine was 11.55 too (& I'm in Dub 13).

Loads of people brought them in before collection.

I am in Grange Abbey,I was going to bring mine in since it was out since 6am but I noticed most people left theres out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Yeah, just up the road, back of the shops

Advertisement