Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomedation for Vegetarians/vegan students in Galway.

Options
  • 07-05-2008 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, This thread is for anyone to put up notices related to shared accomedation in Galway.
    Veggiesoc

Comments

Do you have many students in your Veggiesoc?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

They have a fair few I think...
    I'm in it but have never met them or turned up. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Matthew777

We have an average of about 43 members. I've met about 15-20 at events. You can click the word veggiesoc on the thread details, it's linked to our webpage which is linked to our university profile.

Might be worth trying to set one up in UL.
    We have a veggie restaurant on campus, they do cooking lessons.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

oh, i'm jealous! UCD isn't very vegan friendly at all... i was impressed to hear that NUIG have soya milk at their coffee shop place (can't remember the name!).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Might be worth trying to set one up in UL.
    We have a veggie restaurant on campus, they do cooking lessons.

Oooh nice!

NUIG is terrible with veggie food, or any food. Shocking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Matthew777

Oooh nice!

NUIG is terrible with veggie food, or any food. Shocking.

Yes thats true. I'm vegan, the only food I ever bought on campus was from the shop-fruit:). I'm supprised to hear there isn't a society in UL or even dub. But by all means set them up!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

ACCOMMODATION!

Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

ACCOMMODATION!

Sorry

:) Surprised I didn't notice that mylself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Nature Boy wrote: »
    :) Surprised I didn't notice that myself

Is okay, I'm here to pick up the slack :D

• Advertisement

Unstickied.

Advertisement