Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting-Hows it divided up

Options
  • 07-05-2008 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭

Out of the topics could someone like divided them up into Finanical and management cause i aint sure about half of them..Also is Internal the only 1 that comes up as a 120marker..i.e Q1

Cash flow
    tabular
    club
    service firm
    farm
    incomplete
    internal
    published
    suspense
    interpetation
    costing
    budgeting

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭jhn_noln

Everything you have listed is financial accounting except for both costing and budgeting which are management accounting!
    Both costing and budgeting are in section c (i think its that now) of the paper and you do either or in the exam! The other two sections are made up of financial questions

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

The syllabus is here or you can download the pdf at http://www.curriculumonline.ie/uploadedfiles/PDF/lc_accounting_sy.pdf. Both break it down so you can see what sections each topic falls under.

Advertisement