Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Male drivers

Options
  • 07-05-2008 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭

jeez lads ...wouldya ever ...

Concentrate on the road instead of lusting after women !

Had three near misses driving through town today ...not with your clichee ditzy blonde driver or the also clichee confused OAP ...nope ...with young fellas, elbow out the window and neck craned in the opposite direction, ogling some half naked young one.

I know ..it's a while since we've seen women without coats ...but ...:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

FFS - whatdya expect?!

It's the wimmin's fault - sl*ts:p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I've always said, if I ever crash, this is going to be the reason why and I've had plenty of close calls, in all weather :D Good way to chat someone up though, "that's you're fault, I need your number as a witness" I have it all planned ;) It's especially dangerous when you lock eye contact for a few seconds too and when the smiles come it's in the red zone!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

But sometimes is nearly impossible not to look!!! It's summer!!

Did I hear something recently about advertisements displaying scantily clad ladies being restricted along roadsides for the very reason that prompted peasant to start the thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Jaysus i dont know where your driving!!

All the wimmen around my way just wear PJs:(

• Registered Users Posts: 68,876 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Volvoboy wrote: »
    Jaysus i dont know where your driving!!

All the wimmen around my way just wear PJs:(

Not necessarily looking at women :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Not too many women walking along the dual carriageway on my way home from work, but I did nearly crash yesterday craning my neck backwards to see a Porsche take off at full tilt from a roundabout!
    Must invest in sun glasses to oogle the women though!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,504 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Biro wrote: »
    Must invest in sun glasses to oogle the women though!

Ah memories of Stephens Green!

Maybe we should create a "Heres what I saw today" thread about what women you saw from your car. I reckon it wouldnt take long to surpass the views :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Predhead

peasant wrote: »
    jeez lads ...wouldya ever ...

Concentrate on the road instead of lusting after women !

Had three near misses driving through town today ...not with your clichee ditzy blonde driver or the also clichee confused OAP ...nope ...with young fellas, elbow out the window and neck craned in the opposite direction, ogling some half naked young one.

I know ..it's a while since we've seen women without coats ...but ...:D:D:D

Guilty! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Predhead wrote: »
    Guilty! :o

+1

But I pull over and perv. At least then you can savour the moment that bit longer :D

I do love the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Predhead

kluivert wrote: »
    +1

But I pull over and perv. At least then you can savour the moment that bit longer :D

I do love the summer.

I hear that. It's great though when traffic is slow and you pass them fine fine ladies, then they catch up with you and you get to perv all over again! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,504 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I have to be careful when turning the steering wheel :(

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

its the weather I tells ya

Advertisement