Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dermot Ahern gets Justice

Options
  • 07-05-2008 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

Will this be a good thing for shooting in general?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Might have been better suited to Sport?-

:D

Seriously though, I know very little about the man; any of his constituents here know anything on his attitude to our sport?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Well known as an intelligent reasonable man around the North-East ( I'm by no means a Fianna Fail supporter ). My personal impression is that when we as gun owners and users are able to make sense with the man he'll be well able to be reasonable in return.

Plays a mean bit of keepy-uppies anyway.....like to see him clayshooting with that sort of coordination:D

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

And according to the all-knowing Wikipedia he's fond of golf and windsurfing.

Decent balance and hand-eye coordination, maybe someone should get him onto a 10m range and hand him an air rifle. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

For those who don't know btw, our erstwhile Minister has got himself the Finance portfolio. Way to go... or not considering the state of the public finances?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭dimebag249

To be honest I don't think it'd make a blind bit of difference if Ted Nugent and Ron Paul were ministers for Sport and Justice.

• Advertisement
Advertisement