Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Literary Genre and Getting Medieval exams.

Options
  • 07-05-2008 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Have both of these on Thurdsay,really need to know what poetry we covered in Literary Genre,I missed the last few tutorials.Any one got any advice on what to study for these exams? Any help appreciated,thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭mc1990

the english exams are on friday, not thursday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Dori Duz

You've just successfully terrified me. I thought I missed an exam!

Literary genre is a drama question and a poetry question. I'm concentrating on The Plough and the Stars and The Playboy of the Western World for Drama and two sonnets for poetry.
    Good Luck! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 UCD dude

oops,my mistake,I knew it was on Friday dunno why I wrote Thursday.Anyway,I'm grand for the drama,but I missed nearly all the poetry lectures.Can anyone enlighten me as to what poems or sonnets we actually covered?Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

LMFAO, I did that last year and it was entirely essay based:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I think I have the same Literary Genre exam. It is an elective though for me so I never went to anything. Just starting to do some study now, hope everything is on blackboard!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Blackboard? The English Dept.? You are kidding, right? In the 4 years I spent in UCD's English Dept., only one of my English courses was ever on Blackboard, and even that was sparse info. at best.

Good luck to you with the exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Really? Practically all mine are on Blackboard. However I shall never have use for them again as I have just finished my last English exam ever!!! .....kind of sad actually. But only kind of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Anyone got this exam 2mo? How's everyone fixed!?

Advertisement