Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics of public policy

Options
  • 07-05-2008 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Heh,

Im just wondering did anybody do this subject last year and if you did was the problem ( the one about smoking, pareto efficiency etc.) on the final exam he gave you easy to see coming. Why i ask this is he has constantly highlighted the importance of a problem involving a public good all year so i think this might appear on the test.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Tan Princess

I think it was smoking, it was defo an example in the notes anyway are last years papers not available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Euge25

Yea i have last years paper, yea it was on smoking. Looking at the notes on it, it doesnt look to bad, i was just thinking that he may replace this question with one on a public good as that was the question he gave us on the mid-term

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Tan Princess

It wasn't a hard exam its just that he is such a **** lecturer that the subject seemed hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Euge25

Yea it doesnt seem to bad, i hope we get a similiar paper. Its a weird layout, definitions, long mathematically problem and MCQs. Yea i have to agree he does make the subject seem really hard but he tries his best to help you out like he gave us a midterm test that was exactly the same queation as the sample one he gave us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 realism

Does anyone have the solutions to the MCQ part from last years exam?

• Advertisement
Advertisement