Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment - Stage 3a - Medical Examination

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭michealc_87

Ya there is 4 im begining to think that i am the only person in this batch. All I hear is people talking about is May batch 1 or 2. If you can remember, roughly how many people were doing their interview at the same time as you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 mlisa

i think there was roughly 20+ dont quote me on it doh...

Ya that sounds about right with me too there was about 20 with me. Did they say anything about medical's to you are they still going to be happening

dey said dey were still goin ahead jus goin alot slower.....

So they said you should hear something in 6 - 12 months. I can guess il be waiting for another while so. Im going to be an old man before i get to see templemore. Are you all set for the medical if you were to be called?

• Advertisement

yea he said i should hear sumthin in de next 6-12 months...i've been to de dentist to get wisdoms out so i think im ready... jus tryin to keep fit now at this stage.. looks like its gonna b a long wait now :(

Well at least they are still planning to use up the people on the list thats something anyway. Oh not nice id say that wasn't too pleasant getting those taking out. Would that have failed you if you didn't get them out ive never thought about getting mine out

ye tats a plus tat der still goin through the list.....one would hav i think coz it broke nd i was due to get it out anyhow so she jus said get dem all out or dey'll cause u trouble... it wasnt as bad as i thought it would b....i dont think dey'd fail u for havin dem jus coz min was broke...

Oh you had me worried there for a min, I was just imagining having to go to the dreaded dentist to get that done. Are you working full time or are you in college

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭rugby

Reckon we'll have a long wait, at least it gives us a bit of time too get fit but im pushing on too so fingers crossed they'll call us soon :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭pr43

rugby wrote: »
    Reckon we'll have a long wait, at least it gives us a bit of time too get fit but im pushing on too so fingers crossed they'll call us soon :D

anyone hear of medicals being called in May so far?

pr43 wrote: »
    anyone hear of medicals being called in May so far?

No not a word??? you ??? are u from batch 2:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭pr43

No not a word??? you ??? are u from batch 2:D

yep i'm batch 2, interview complete october, not a dickie bird since!

yep i'm batch 2, interview complete october, not a dickie bird since![/quote

In same boat as ur self :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭andrew1985

yep i'm batch 2, interview complete october, not a dickie bird since!

Hi Guys,
    Im batch 1 and not a word since passing interview in august:(! stuck in limbo or what:)

Looks like a long wait until they call batch two, if they have not even called batch one :(

mlisa wrote: »
    Looks like a long wait until they call batch two, if they have not even called batch one :(

Was full sure all of batch one was gone through at this stage, pull up a stool too everyone eles and happy waiting...:D
    Im batch 2 :pac:

Was full sure all of batch one was gone through at this stage, pull up a stool too everyone eles and happy waiting...:D
    Im batch 2 :pac:

I hope im not the only one left from batch 1 waiting on medical and pct!:(

andrew1985 wrote: »
    I hope im not the only one left from batch 1 waiting on medical and pct!:(

Ah sorry bout my last mess , your prob not the last one left..its just recruitment is slowed down, i passed interview start of oct and nothing yet.. hopefully we'll hear some thing soon.....:D my patience is running out :p

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Paudie223

Andrew1985, Im from May Batch 1 also. I had my interview in August!! Your not alone!

• Advertisement

I wish things got a bit faster but i doubt its going too happen..poor andrew thought he was all alone... im in batch 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 den-joe

Hi Guys,
    Im batch 1 and not a word since passing interview in august:(! stuck in limbo or what:)
    hey all, if its any conciliation i did my interview on the 14th of july last got letter out a week later to say i passed and met the supt. havent heard a thing since, still waitin on med. but sure what can we do only wait and hope!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭I'm listening

den-joe wrote: »
    hey all, if its any conciliation i did my interview on the 14th of july last got letter out a week later to say i passed and met the supt. havent heard a thing since, still waitin on med. but sure what can we do only wait and hope!!!

Hey Den-Joe,

You must have relatives all over the world :pac:

Done my interview in late July and was finished everything by October.

I'd give them a ring just to make sure everything is ok tho.

Best of luck

I wish things got a bit faster but i doubt its going too happen..poor andrew thought he was all alone... im in batch 2

no im not alone rugby,its the other way round mate the problem is there is too many of us waitng lol:D.i have the patience of a saint at this stage!!!:)

no im not alone rugby,its the other way round mate the problem is there is too many of us waitng lol:D.i have the patience of a saint at this stage!!!:)

Loads of us in the same boat so mate lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I'm batch 2. Interview complete since end of August. Hope to God I'm called soon.... still though the longer I'm waiting the fitter I'm getting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 corolla

hello all been a while since i have been on this. in batch two myself around 200 mark was hoping to get called for medical soon and get in on the aug intake but was chatting to a mate of mine today who went in on the may intake he was told there the other day there is no more intakes going in this year id love if it was't the case but thats coming from templemore.:confused::confused::confused:

corolla wrote: »
    hello all been a while since i have been on this. in batch two myself around 200 mark was hoping to get called for medical soon and get in on the aug intake but was chatting to a mate of mine today who went in on the may intake he was told there the other day there is no more intakes going in this year id love if it was't the case but thats coming from templemore.:confused::confused::confused:

Hey corolla. That is bad news but not that all suprising at the same time. I am stuck in limbo aswel but just trying to get on with it. When you said 200 mark, what did you mean by that??:cool::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 corolla

Hey corolla. That is bad news but not that all suprising at the same time. I am stuck in limbo aswel but just trying to get on with it. When you said 200 mark, what did you mean by that??:cool::cool:

i got placed around 200 in my aptitude test in batch 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭I'm listening

corolla wrote: »

Ah I wouldn't give up hope yet, heard last week from a mate up there that they were getting things sorted for an august intake. All rumours tho....

Advertisement