Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mikef25

Options
  • 07-05-2008 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭

As seen here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=55857331&postcount=6 there's some lad called mikef25 spamming the forums.

Well, he's now PMing me his spam
    Help me!
    Hi, I've got the same problem with bf2 as you. I phoned to the EA headquarters, was directed from the reception to some senior representative and they gave me information regarding the problem concerning us both, but who is this winters guy?

Check the thread you started "You have failed to connect. Please check you network connections" :(

You may also check www. [snip] .com featuring GTA IV on its front page. sorry for the bold for the last paragraph, won't turn off.gbgfgf yeah.

-mike
    The twat sounds like someone intent on shilling GTA 4. Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Or a Gamespy shill. Thanks, he's nuked. I've edited your post to remove the link. Ta.

Advertisement