Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Cops and crooks for 9:30????

• 07-05-2008 9:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

whos up for it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

FFS, its giving jip again. I thought this crap was sorted. Waste of time downloading patch tbh. Ill try your invite again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

im going to f'n crack up. stupid thing is booting some players and then when i start a game i get an invite from someone else. why wont they let you type in the room so you can explain you are waiting on one or 2 people.

game session no longer exists, returning to singleplayer. Gamespy servers+sony=fail

even better why dont they just give a list of rooms. kicking u back to multiplayer every f'n time is doing my head in

sorry, i think we'll just have to give this a miss for now. at least til i get a few more contacts and we can set up a private game or summit

• Advertisement

Thats cool bud. Theres another thread going that we can get more contacts. Maybe it'll all be better tomorrow.

Advertisement