Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Put ur PSN i.d on here if ud like to be added for game anytime

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

I've been mostly doing some of the side missions lately so I can jump into multiplayer pretty quickly. I'll try invite you later if you're on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭elgriff

elgriff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

im up for a game tonight

How's 9pm lads? :cool:

What type of game, free roam? :confused:

freeroam would be cool,anyone else got a headset?

• Advertisement

I haven't got one yet unfortunately :(
    Gonna try get one on Tuesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭horsecrap

i should have one next week, ya 9 pm will do. il only be on for a while tho:mad:.study!:mad:

who'll do the invites?

freeroam 9pm broker with cops and civilians on?
    add my psn

cops off. wat is ur psn? i may have it

seancullen

• Advertisement

gonna have to pull out of tonight

not working:(

loseing connection to one or more players..... does every1 hav this problem or just me?

It said "The connection to one or more players has been lost" which was you man. Did you check that your ports are set up correctly? What connection do you have. :)

I'm online at the moment if anyone else wants to invite me to a game. ;)

wat dya mean check da ports are set up correctly? im with eircom.

Ok. You need to set up your router correctly. If you go to the router settings page, for eircon its usually http://www.netopia.com you can do it from there. I think one of the stickies in this forum has some details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

man this online gta4 lark is frustrating - I have managed to play 2 games, both of which I was disconnected from after about 10 minutes play. invite by deaglan worked yesterday and 2nite had a laugh flying around in the chopper with SB-1000 (b4 he mowed me down at some driving range).

I have put my PS3 on the DMZ and have sent quite a few invites, but noone ever managed to join my game. rockstar better get this PS3 online issue sorted fast because it reeks of shoddy networking code to me, and if online play was going to be so buggy, it shut have been delayed until it was some way stable, its a disgrace I tells ya!

edit: psn id = feilimb

Yeah the choppers were fun. I was trying to get you to go up on the roof but I don't have a headset so I had to fly the helicopter down to you. Lazy baxtard! :p

Pity nobody else accepted the invites. I sent about 3 or 4. I can't seem to get into a game with deaglan.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

Thanks for all the adds, you guys.

Joe Robot wrote: »
    Yeah the choppers were fun. I was trying to get you to go up on the roof but I don't have a headset so I had to fly the helicopter down to you. Lazy baxtard! :p

hehe I actually temporarily forgot how to climb a ladder that time - I kept pressing square and jumping (instead of triangle to hop on the ladder).

just to check Joe - when our game ended did you leave the game or was it some kind of connection error (in my game it said SB-1000 had left the game). it happened right after I shot down you in the heli with my RPG ;)

where does one get these headset's and how much do they cost? I presume they use USB2.0 interface?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

having problems accepting any invitations which is a disaster

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

jArgHA wrote: »
    where does one get these headset's and how much do they cost? I presume they use USB2.0 interface?

any bluetooth headset will do the job

youll get them from as little as a couple of euro to as expensive as you like

may as well go for a cheap one coz the quality of voice on psn is shockingly poor anyway

hehe I actually temporarily forgot how to climb a ladder that time - I kept pressing square and jumping (instead of triangle to hop on the ladder).

just to check Joe - when our game ended did you leave the game or was it some kind of connection error (in my game it said SB-1000 had left the game). it happened right after I shot down you in the heli with my RPG ;)

I crashed against the house and then you went offline. I couldn't get out of the wreckage of the helicopter and eventually it blew up. Then I went back to single player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,109 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Conovar.

Please add me!

Though i can't accept invites at the moment. Any ideas why? is it a common error?

Tauren wrote: »
    Conovar.

are you a fan of David Gemill by chance :) I just started reading Sword in the Storm recently...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

where do i find, set it up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,109 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

are you a fan of David Gemill by chance :) I just started reading Sword in the Storm recently...

my fantasy football team was Drenai United:D

Stab*City wrote: »
    where do i find, set it up?

When you register on the Playstation Network (on your PS3), you're asked to pick a username. That is your PSN ID.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 gavdownunder

Hey folks, would appreciate any invites goin, playin without any mates sucks :) PSN is gavdownunder... i think.

rockstar totally screwed themselves with this crappy multiplayer setup, wots wrong with a PC type server browser window.

Gav

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭steodee

<---- theres me psn id lads, i just found this thread so if any of yiz are setting up any games add us and ill join, lack of irish to have a laugh with on ps3

• Advertisement

Joe Robot wrote: »
    Ok. You need to set up your router correctly. If you go to the router settings page, for eircon its usually http://www.netopia.com you can do it from there. I think one of the stickies in this forum has some details.

hey, well i dont think theres anything wrong(not 100% tho) ive played online with few people, just majority of the time it loses connection with one or 2 players. i ued to play fifa online aswell, so dont think its my connection??? i dunno tho. seems to be impossible lately for me on GTA to get on a multiplayer match, deathmatch or anything. ne1 else find it this tough???

Advertisement