Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Put ur PSN i.d on here if ud like to be added for game anytime

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Strange alright.... maybe someone else here will know? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Joe Robot wrote: »
    When you register on the Playstation Network (on your PS3), you're asked to pick a username. That is your PSN ID.

thanks.. no wonder i didnt know im xbox 360

Stab*City wrote: »
    thanks.. no wonder i didnt know im xbox 360

ROFL! :D

Away with you! :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

anyone up for a game, I eventually got my online sorted! PSN: chipwagon

ok its official, deaglan kicked my ass, every single game lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 greengloves

'bazk87' i'll happily blow all you ****ers up lol

slinky2000 wrote: »
    anyone up for a game, I eventually got my online sorted! PSN: chipwagon

He absolutely slaughtered me! Although I did kill you a bit too. I seem to remember running you over a few times... :p

PSN: SB-1000

Dealgan! I landed the chopper beside you so you could get in too and we could go cause some havok. Ya baxtard! ya killed me! :mad: :pac::pac::pac:

You guys need to get headsets!

your right I do! I must swipe one from work tomorrow lol

Make sure its a USB one :D

lol yea, there was a load in the store last time I looked ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭horsecrap

hey chipwagon and sb-1000, that was good craic! sorry i didnt realise u wer landing the chopper for me, i woulda played along!
    -gettin me headset this week!

multiplayer worked for me 2nite, first time in ages...i wonder y?

yea mine woked fine too after I changed mt mtu settings. I even hosted a game for ages on my crap connection! happy days!

Right, I sent a ton of invites off to people who posted in this thread now. So if you add me and you're online during the next MP session I'll invite you. :)

horsecrap wrote: »
    hey chipwagon and sb-1000, that was good craic! sorry i didnt realise u wer landing the chopper for me, i woulda played along!
    -gettin me headset this week!

multiplayer worked for me 2nite, first time in ages...i wonder y?

LOL yeah yeah yeah :p I stopped the car for you earlier and beeped the horn and you threw me outta the bloody thing! t'cheek o' that!

I changed my settings just before I joined your game. First time I've been able to play against you. Although I haven't been able to join a regular free roam game at all tonight. Strange. :confused:

I'm on 2mb Eircon :rolleyes: seems to be workin' ok with no lagging.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

they really need to update the game with a way of rejecting invites, for the sake of both the person being invited and the one sending the invites.
    they should also let you know if its you or someone else who's causing the game to disconnect.

ps: sorry to those of you who invited me last nite but i tried to connect to a few MP games and got nothing so went off completing some missions.

they really need to update the game with a way of rejecting invites, for the sake of both the person being invited and the one sending the invites.
    they should also let you know if its you or someone else who's causing the game to disconnect.

ps: sorry to those of you who invited me last nite but i tried to connect to a few MP games and got nothing so went off completing some missions.

Ah right, I tried to invite you to the game that a few of us had last night. I got a few invites from you too and at one stage tried it but couldn't connect to your game.

Who's your ISP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Yea I've received a couple of invites from people on here and it usually says the session has ended when I try to join.

Mostly I've just been playing with randomers instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

PSN: leimrod

lookin forward to some online action tonight lads! PSN:chipwagon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

That was good craic there tonight. Some nice kills and random noobage from all.(especially me)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

Joe Robot wrote: »
    Who's your ISP?

CHORUS, 3MB but it'll be 6 at the end of the month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

That was good craic there tonight. Some nice kills and random noobage from all.(especially me)

yeah twas good fun alright, noobage is a good way to describe it! you did manage to dominate the game although I found a nice spot up by the road at one point to keep killing ya on the respawn.

the standard party-mode game is a bit ridiculous in that everyone spawns back at the same place more or less (so respawn camping is easy). I twice tried switching the game type to a Race but then I seemed to lose both you and steoc4..

I think it'd be a good idea to formalise boardster's online games / meetups a bit more, maybe start a separate PS3 Online Game Arrangement thread or some such. I think it's pretty crap that you cannot communicate in-game unless you have a headset, one should be able to send text messages to eachother.

jArgHA wrote: »
    yeah twas good fun alright, noobage is a good way to describe it! you did manage to dominate the game although I found a nice spot up by the road at one point to keep killing ya on the respawn.

the standard party-mode game is a bit ridiculous in that everyone spawns back at the same place more or less (so respawn camping is easy). I twice tried switching the game type to a Race but then I seemed to lose both you and steoc4..

I think it'd be a good idea to formalise boardster's online games / meetups a bit more, maybe start a separate PS3 Online Game Arrangement thread or some such. I think it's pretty crap that you cannot communicate in-game unless you have a headset, one should be able to send text messages to eachother.

That would be cool, although you'd probably get killed when typing it. lol
    I agree about another thread for the online games. This one is getting messed up a bit. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

lloyd1987

Add! Finally got the s
    game working online...loving it now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

I'm in...

PSN: wildoaks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Yeah the respwawn thing sucks. I tried not to camp but then it seemed that eventually we were just getting revenge on each other. :pac:

I think it worked when you tried to swith once for a small amount of time.

I think sony should hurry TF up with in game XMB so we can message with the keyboard and hopefully Home integration for some real game meetups.

Ps3 is a social retard ATM IMO.

I'm havin trouble signing in this evening for some reason :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

I don't think party mode is the best way to go anyway.

I think it's better to start a custom game and then make all the slots private - party mode works on the assumption that everyone is in a party together and not against eachother therefore spawning together shouldn't matter (never works like that though ;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dean_222

PSN : Dean_222 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭dohc

Dohc2002 thats me add me

Advertisement