Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place for second hand shoes?

Options
  • 07-05-2008 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi im wondering if theres second hand shoe shops around cork city, Its just childrens shoes im looking for.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ya. If you ask anyone for the local Cop Shop, they will be sure to help you.

Just explain why you like them and what you done in the past, and I guarntee you - they will sort you out.

Alright bud? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

try charity shops,ive seen shoes in enable ireland on princes street,or try northmain street charity shops there,there is always pennys for cheap kids shoes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

I saw lovely childrens shoes in Barardos in North Main Street this day last week. They were brand new aswell. €10 I think they were and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Manlove reincarnated?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Twas.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement