Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home V School

Options
  • 08-05-2008 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

just wondering what most people are doing as regards studying after graduation... staying home or school??:eek:

HOME V SCHOOL 17 votes

HOME
    0% 0 votes
    SCHOOL
    100% 17 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

Haven't graduated and I been at home for a week. I don't learn so much in school, even though I can do about a hundred times more than what I've been doing at home...

But school is great craic. I intend to go in for most of next week, but I know the principal and about one in particular of the teachers will be hassling me so I'll just see how that goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

You should just go into school! Cause no matter how much you convince yourself,your never actually doing anything at home! There's great craic being in school these weeks anyway,they were some of the best when I was there!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

There's a week of classes after graduation in my school for some bizarre reason, then a week for study. I'd say I'll go in though, otherwise I'll just sleep in until the middle of the afternoon and get distracted and do nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

There's a week of classes after graduation in my school for some bizarre reason, then a week for study. I'd say I'll go in though, otherwise I'll just sleep in until the middle of the afternoon and get distracted and do nothing.

We've two weeks off and i'm not going exactly for the reason you mentioned. It's great not having to worry about points! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭oleary91

Our grad is on Thursday 22nd and im not going in for the next week...most people arent...summer tests are on for the other years that week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Cost Boy!!

Our graduation ceremony is on wed 21st but we dont finish until the day after because its our awards day but I definitly will be staying at home to study, I never learn anything when i'm around people.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Cost Boy!! wrote: »
    Our graduation ceremony is on wed 21st but we dont finish until the day after because its our awards day but I definitly will be staying at home to study, I never learn anything when i'm around people.

Ours was on the 21st but we got it moved to the 20th because the champions league was on that night hehe.Boys school what do you expect:pac:
    Im exactly the same thats why im at home this week.Got way more done and Woodwork and lcvp was on tuesday and wednesday.Im goin in on Monday and maybe Tuesday to get essays corrected and collect some notes but after that im might only go in for a day or so after and a couple of days to do some tech drawing at school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭conbob

i'm stickin with school. still get to see the lads everyday and it's a bit hard to go into school and not learn anything.... it is our last few weeks in the place after all. the more company you have leading to the exams the better you'll do so school :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement