Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Road Rage

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

bman wrote: »
    Obviously what the OP did was wrong but what annoys me more is people going around beeping and shouting / cursing at people all the time for even the smallest things. Go away and get a fu<king life you twits.

What the OP done was not the smallest of things, he drove straight in to the path of oncoming traffic ……. Knowingly.
    javaboy wrote: »
    Obviously in this case the OP was in the wrong but I have noticed an awful lot of people who seems to be driving around with their fist hovering over the horn dying for an excuse to use it.

This is true though in fairness.. Only last weekend, I was coming on to a mini roundabout (basically just a bloody road marking !! ) There was a car also approaching from the opposite direction, turning right. I was going straight on. I had more than enough time to clear the roundabout before he went around. However, he CUT OUT THE ROUNDABOUT COMPLETELY! He just swung a right straight over the roundabout and had a close shave with the rear or my car. He laid on the horn and was shouting some rubbish too! But he is just one of those dicks that have been mentioned. He deliberately wanted to have a close call, and because he was coming from the right, reckoned I should have stayed waiting for him rather than just make steady progress and be through the roundabout before he came on it !! I laughed at him, and appreciate why people think there are dicks waiting to shout/beep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭WHITE_P

Advertisement