Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A bald and shameless blog plug

Options
  • 08-05-2008 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I demand content.

This is like a CV without a covering letter. You don't get the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

aggresso wrote: »

As this is your first post here on Boards IE for the record the nice way to act is to post contents first, then introduce you blog. Your current approach is seen as "pimping your blog" and that is a no no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Looks good aggresso, but I'd prefer if I could read your posts on boards rather than your blog; try to post regularly here, we like new members ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 aggresso

My apologies to you all for the lapse in etiquette. I'll be back soon with a little content.

My apologies to you all for the lapse in etiquette. I'll be back soon with a little content.
    Will look forward to it, thanks.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

The link still works Asiaprod :P

Zillah wrote: »
    The link still works Asiaprod :P
    Buddhism in action ;). I'm supposed to be the nice one around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,350 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

In before the ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭limerick_woody

Your blog looks interesting, i will keep an eye on it.

Does anyone know any other Irish-based blogs that would interest people who can think for themselves?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Asiaprod wrote: »
    Buddhism in action ;). I'm supposed to be the nice one around here.
    Wait a minute... I thought you were the bad cop. :pac:

• Advertisement

Your blog looks interesting, i will keep an eye on it.

Thanks limerick_woody, I appreciate the feedback.

Dades wrote: »
    Wait a minute... I thought you were the bad cop. :pac:
    I did it last month, its your turn this month.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

You know lads, we can hear you! :D

This isn't politics.ie people do seem to be more ... restrained around here. :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Just looking at that thread; the quoted poster "John McMahon" is the same one I've swapped comments with on the Indo's website, re various religion in schools pieces. Spouting the same shíte there too I see.

Dades wrote: »
    Just looking at that thread; the quoted poster "John McMahon" is the same one I've swapped comments with on the Indo's website, re various religion in schools pieces. Spouting the same shíte there too I see.

We should invite him here! He would bring an interesting point of view to the discussion.

Although since he seems to have trouble differentiating between "political view regards the partition of Ireland" and religious belief (or lack thereof), maybe we should leave him where he is.

That's a bit of a relief. There's a lot of trolling (and anti-trolling defensiveness there). McMahon is typical of that.

Advertisement