Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nearly over!! Anyone sad??

Options
  • 08-05-2008 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hey,, just wondering as it's our last days in school is anyone a bit sad of leaving, **** the LC what i mean will anyone miss the craic, the laughs, seeing freinds every day.. thousands of memories no??, i think ill be a bit sad when i'm walking out of my last ever class!!:rolleyes: or am i just a sad individual??

No school for ever again sounds good too!, but i think ill miss some aspects!!:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Yeah a little i guess as we have done it for 5/6 years but im also looking forward to go to uni.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

They honestly were the best years of my life!!!

I'm still sad when I take the time to look back on them, & how much things have changed since & how much we've all drifted apart.

Make the most of the time you've left.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

I am so glad to get out of the place.I have nothing but bad memories of school.Its not because I was in trouble,never in my whole life,but the place is terrible and the people in there are aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Ya theres a lot of thoughts flying around at the moment, but I'm too concerned really about my leaving cert to let it get to me...

plus I'm really looking forward to college so i'm not to bothered anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

of course,il miss the craic in class,:D but not the teachers or anything like that,because there all a bunch of pricks :mad::mad::mad:

but then again,ull look back in a few years,and think 'man,i had it soft then.oh well :p

roll on college :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

BoozyBabe wrote: »
    They honestly were the best years of my life!!!

I'm still sad when I take the time to look back on them, & how much things have changed since & how much we've all drifted apart.

Make the most of the time you've left.

What went wrong after school?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭armbruster

Seriously its time to move from the pettiness of secondary school: Late detention, uniform, did you do your homework? etc etc.

Not fitting in very well, popular people having exclusive parties.

A load of bull****!:mad::mad::mad:

armbruster wrote: »
    Seriously its time to move from the pettiness of secondary school: Late detention, uniform, did you do your homework? etc etc.

Not fitting in very well, popular people having exclusive parties.

A load of bull****!:mad::mad::mad:

yup,i know how ya feel :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Cost Boy!!

My last day will be one of the happiest days of my life. I cant wait to get out of there, get the leaving cert over, and go to college. I dont hate school or the teachers the majority of my teachers I really like and get on really well with them, its just the people in my year. I cant wait to get away from most of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭xxGalwayGirlxx

Cant wait to get outta there, ive seen dem nearly everyday for 6years, I'm more than happy to see the back of them!ha!!
    Cant wait to go to college!! meet new people nd da like.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭gaybitch

Yeah but you might be repeating. Yeah I said it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭scholes19

thank god its nearly there(the finish line) will never have to endure this pressure again for such a prolonged period of time!:);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭peachesxcream

This sounds stupid but I love school! There's always good craic! I'll def be sad on the last day...:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭MaltEagle

I will be sad on the last day. It will be sad to say goodbye to the school I have spent every day of my life for the last 6 years in, for good. It will be sad saying goodbye to some teachers too because we had such a laugh, and saying goodbye to some peers will be sad too. Suppose I'll just have to keep in touch with them! However, I am looking forward to moving on and seeing what's in store for me in the future!

Personally, I think, deep down there will be VERY few students not a tad bit sad on their last day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭scholes19

mr malt eagle i agree with your last point there,some will be a wee bit sad,not me cant wait til i finish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭rm_2008

bit sad but cant wait 2 see the back of the heads of some of these pr*cks im in here with

MaltEagle wrote: »
    I will be sad on the last day. It will be sad to say goodbye to the school I have spent every day of my life for the last 6 years in, for good. It will be sad saying goodbye to some teachers too because we had such a laugh, and saying goodbye to some peers will be sad too. Suppose I'll just have to keep in touch with them! However, I am looking forward to moving on and seeing what's in store for me in the future!

Personally, I think, deep down there will be VERY few students not a tad bit sad on their last day!
    Christ I wish I went to your school... good enough that you spent every day of the last 6 years there.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭armbruster

Trouble is though - there are only 3 universities and a few ITs in Dublin where your guaranteed to somehow bump into your diliked peers again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

turgon wrote: »
    What went wrong after school?

Nothing!

Life happened after school, that's all.
    People moved on, got on with the rest of their lives, & then realised we'd all moved on in different directions.

Your absolute best friends who you though you'd die without, became people you stopped to say hi to on the street!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭xxGalwayGirlxx

gaybitch wrote: »
    Yeah but you might be repeating. Yeah I said it!

Jaysus, that is one thing I will never do!! One time is enough thanks!!
    No matter how bad I do I will NOT repeat, there is plenty of other ways of getting into college!!
    G'luck to that!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

I'll be sad alright.I hated school up until 5th year.But 6th year has been a great laugh.Everybody kind of grew up after 5th year and I can honestly say 6th year has been the best school year of my life!I will miss the craic and the laughs with the lads and the teachers!I will also miss the atmosphere of 6th year..we were/are on the same level as teachers.However I will not miss the Monday's,the homework,the double Maths,the getting up,the study and this little nuisance in 3 weeks time!!

Moreso I am looking forward to getting on with life and applying for the Gardai early next year!

Jaysus, that is one thing I will never do!! One time is enough thanks!!
    No matter how bad I do I will NOT repeat, there is plenty of other ways of getting into college!!
    G'luck to that!!

too rite,im on he same thinkin as that!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 lorcandonnelly

Yup me cannot wait to get out of skool. Cant wait to goin to priest skool. Lorcan out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭thatone!

Well i just had graduation and i was the one who was saying i wasn't going to be sad but i actually am ,of course there are people i won't miss but saying goodbye was so hard

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

I had my graduation last night and I'm delighted to be gone from the place and some of the people,but I'll miss some of my friends,especially some of the guys who've been in my class since junior infants.

It was kinda sad when the person giving the speech for the year started crying in the midst of his speech.

Yup me cannot wait to get out of skool. Cant wait to goin to priest skool. Lorcan out.
    First and last post i'd say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭hippety-pippety

my last day was today, & i didn't go in. didn't realise it ws the last day though, cos they wudn't tell us wen we finished. i feel abit weird about missing the last day, apparently ppl cried, bt then i see pictures of all my "classmates" & i think... yeah i cn def do without :cool:

rly does feel strange though. does ne1 else feel really isolated & holed up with all the study? i spend the best part of the day in my room & the rest of it in front of the tv or on the computer... my life feels so dead :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

rly does feel strange though. does ne1 else feel really isolated & holed up with all the study? i spend the best part of the day in my room & the rest of it in front of the tv or on the computer... my life feels so dead :S

You and me both. I don't feel like i can really properly enjoy anything until after the leaving. No matter what you do it's looming over you darkening everything. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭rm_2008

last day of skool today so good feels a bit weird tho

• Advertisement

No.

Not at all.

Advertisement