Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cuckoos nest

Options
  • 08-05-2008 5:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

Is there restricted access for the cuckoos nest forum? I'm not able to go on to it any more.

Unless of course I was banned without realising :p
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Did you post in the stupidity filter thread and think it was a joke by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

being banned is a logical conclusion.
    stupidity filter ftw
    pm a mod?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

If only amp were around :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Sherifu wrote: »
    If only amp were around :pac:

Or cared.... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

In February you posted an image of a guy with an erection on the count-to-a-million thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

penisgoeswherexy7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

orestes wrote: »
    Did you post in the stupidity filter thread and think it was a joke by any chance?

Indeed this actually works. I posted there and while it took amp a while I now no longer have access to the cuckoo's nest.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Sherifu wrote: »
    ROFL.

In February you posted an image of a guy with an erection on the count-to-a-million thread.
    I have to ask; was it one of those goatse type redirects to discourage hot linking?

A bit unfair if it was....

I've seen them pop up several hours after the OP linked a "safe" image.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Fair point, but it seems to link directly to a rather excited gentleman sporting tattoos, leather and, aside from the offending appendage, not a lot else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

Ok, I have a feeling there could be a few more cats around here soon.

This is for those of you who need a little help creating the perfect lolcat for just this occasion ...

lolcatszq5.gif

beer_tv_cat.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Chunky Monkey

Gordon wrote: »

:confused: Not intentionally...

No I never posted in the stupidity filter thread.

I'm not really bothered to pm a mod, I was only asking out of curiosity more than anything. I tend to only hang around the bio/med forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I have to ask; was it one of those goatse type redirects to discourage hot linking?

Yes, I think it was tbh.

If you aren't bothered, CM, then that's cool. Otherwise then pm amp and explain that the image may have been due to hotlinking, maybe he'll show leniency.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Yeah, has happened me a couple of times, but usually just to a very rude message, and I've spotted it or someone has drawn my attention to it ...

Certainly wouldn't be the OP's normal posting style from what I've seen of her.
    Yes, I think it was tbh.

If you aren't bothered, CM, then that's cool. Otherwise then pm amp and explain that the image may have been due to hotlinking, maybe he'll show leniency.
    Yeah, go on, OP, we need someone to help beat up the other CM, he's getting too big for his bootees again! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

where is Amp anyway?

nevf wrote: »
    where is Amp anyway?
    Here! with a little pussy!

sml_rig.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,269 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

zero amps

rv-am-20a.lg.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

An absentee catmod that didn't tell anyone.

No Amp, no watts = no power! :)

• Advertisement

No Amp, no watts = no power! :)
    eh, i can't hear you?? I suppose without an amp, you can't hear much at all...

turn it up!
    I said! turn it up!
    I said! turn it up!
    I said! turn it up!
    I said! turn it up!
    I said! turn it up!
    I said! turn it up!
    Mr._Noisy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 83,220 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

cat_thread.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Listen OP,Don't bother yer bollix pming Amp.

You will get no joy...see it's like this,unless you are in that coterie, the chosen few,the ones who can bypass the rules for everyone else,the one's who can post in the Ban thread and not be banned!!!! yes they are there.

In other words if you want FAIR PLAY GOOD MODDING OBJECTIVE RESPONSE don't bother yer arse contacting AMP.

If you want to be humiliated and pissed upon,go ahead but ,hey, don't say i didn't warn you that, even in Boards,some imbeciles get thru the net.

Listen OP,Don't bother yer bollix pming Amp.

You will get no joy...see it's like this,unless you are in that coterie, the chosen few,the ones who can bypass the rules for everyone else,the one's who can post in the Ban thread and not be banned!!!! yes they are there.

In other words if you want FAIR PLAY GOOD MODDING OBJECTIVE RESPONSE don't bother yer arse contacting AMP.

If you want to be humiliated and pissed upon,go ahead but ,hey, don't say i didn't warn you that, even in Boards,some imbeciles get thru the net.
    ...and thats if you're lucky enough to get a reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Chunky Monkey

Haha this thread's become so random :p

Haha this thread's become so random :p
    Well ... when you titled it "Cuckoo's Nest" that was fairly inevitable ... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Yes, I think it was tbh.

Oh I'm fine with it, thx. :D:p
    rsh wrote:
    Yeah, go on, OP, we need someone to help beat up the other CM, he's getting too big for his bootees again! :D

You were so going to say 'too big for his pants' until you thought about it :p

You were so going to say 'too big for his pants' until you thought about it :p
    Oh, I think I speak for just about everybody on boards when I say that we all try not to think about what might or might not be in your pants ... however, I doubt if the phrase "too big" would automatically spring to anyone's mind in that context! :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'm not really bothered to pm a mod, I was only asking out of curiosity more than anything. I tend to only hang around the bio/med forum.
    Consider yourself lucky then, cause you might find yourself in the company such TCN characters as randylonghorn, dolanbaker, The-Rigger, Irish Wolf, Ruu, challengemaster, eolhc, to just name a few...;)

Advertisement