Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speeding Question

• 08-05-2008 7:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭

I was driving yesterday on a dual carrageway where the speel limit is 100, I was doing about 110/115 when I spotted the garda on a motorbike under a bridge with a radar gun. (the bike was pointing in the same direction that I was driving)

He didn't pull me, not even sure if he noticed, but is it possible that I'll get a letter in the post within a few short weeks?

Or am I ok cause he didn't pull me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭Eru

I was driving yesterday on a dual carrageway where the speel limit is 100, I was doing about 110/115 when I spotted the garda on a motorbike under a bridge with a radar gun. (the bike was pointing in the same direction that I was driving)

He didn't pull me, not even sure if he noticed, but is it possible that I'll get a letter in the post within a few short weeks?

Or am I ok cause he didn't pull me?

Sounds to me like the Garda used discretion and wasnt in the slightest bit worried about getting X amount of speeders nor a certain amount of money for the government :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭Grim_Wreeper

Sounds to me like the Garda used discretion and wasnt in the slightest bit worried about getting X amount of speeders nor a certain amount of money for the government :D

So I "got away with it" then?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I'd say so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭Grim_Wreeper

Phew! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭hottstuff

So I "got away with it" then?

Squeaky bum time!
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Glad to be of service. Happy customer, question answered, thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement