Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playoff Thread

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Benedict XVI

SantryRed wrote: »
    The final is on the 26th afaik.

Anyways, no one should be jumping on the Trundle for Ireland bandwagon. Chaps only scored six goals all season. Not consistent enough.

It's on the 24th, it usually was the Monday (26th this year) but it has moved a bit over the past few yaers.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/fixtures/default.stm

Trundle should have been picked 5 years ago at least, but I am sure that there will be loads of calls for his inclusion if City get promoted (and if he can keep his place)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,310 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Yea the moved the Championship play off to the Saturday. Thats usually the best one so only right to move it until then, before the pitch is cut to shreads after the other two games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

It's on the 24th, it usually was the Monday (26th this year) but it has moved a bit over the past few yaers.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/fixtures/default.stm

Trundle should have been picked 5 years ago at least, but I am sure that there will be loads of calls for his inclusion if City get promoted (and if he can keep his place)

Ah well, I think it's better on the Monday. Such a good build up to the Championship final by doing it the other way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Hull coasting, Watford gave up the ghost long ago. 4-1

Feel sorry for Watford, they were unlucky in the first leg with decisions, but Hull have been far superior. Strongly fancy them to go up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Benedict XVI

Caleb Folan scored for Hull.

Where is the "Folan for Irish Squad" petition, I need to sign it.

John Joe O'Toole for the first team squad before him and Trundle:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Love to see Hull do it. They've got the better chance to stay up imo. Plus I like Nicky Barmby.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,430 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I'd like to see Hull go up, I've a lot of time from Brown. Also, I would like to see Campbell stay on loan there next season and see if he can cut it in the premiership with them.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Doncaster just gone 1-0 up. Walker missed an absolute sitter for Southend just before. Good game so far. Winner gets the right to lose to the mighty Leeds at Wembley :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

4-0 to Doncaster. Absolutely destroying Southend. Two really good goals from Copinger. If Donny play like this in the final it will be a tough game for Leeds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,521 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

0-1 for Darlington, pemalty in the 28th minute.

As for last night, excellant win for Doncaster. At least they cant play that well again. Local lad to me is suspended for the final(Heffernan) too:D. Looking forward to the finals now, gonna be good weekend.

Mushy wrote: »
    0-1 for Darlington, pemalty in the 28th minute.

It was some penalty:eek:No stopping it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Death or Glory

'Doncaster Rovers- There for when Leeds need more tickets'

:)

Advertisement