Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Gambling Survey

Options
  • 08-05-2008 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine is doing a dissertation on online gambling and has a survey she needs replies on for it. I couldn't find the survey thread so if this shouldn't be here or is annoying people then apologies and please remove it mod but this seemed the obvious place where she'd get relevant replies. Heres the jist of the survey:

Hi,

For my research dissertation I am examining the area of On-line Gambling Legislation. I am conducting a survey, and your response would be appreciated.

Here is a link to the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2bblNUeQeTQBsxM5oikM6Gw_3d_3d

This questionnaire has been designed to gain an insight into people's attitudes and experiences with regard to online gambling legislation and its impacts on their behavior. It is hoped that this research will help provide some guidance to legislatures when deciding on the best regulations to employ going forward.

There are 20 questions in total and the questionnaire should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete.

Your participation in completing this survey is much appreciated and desperately required ! All participants will be entered into a draw for a €50 gift voucher.

Best Regards,
    Deirdre

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Done

Good luck with the thesis

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Done - took 5 mins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Done.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Trampas

done

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Done... best of luck with the research!

But online gambling should never banned :D

Gambling is only a problem when your LOSING!!! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I see no problem with this thread, seems genuine enough to me so no need to 'mod' it in any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,386 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

jameshayes wrote: »
    Done - took 5 mins
    Done 3.5 mins, I beat you, YEAAAASSSSS

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Kinda32

Done and good luck with it..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Done and good luck.

Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Done, best of luck with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

done.

but only because there's a chance to win €50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Done. Very very quick survey

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Mellor wrote: »
    Done 3.5 mins, I beat you, YEAAAASSSSS

yeah....... well.......I used my bad hand. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

Done. It isn't Deirdre Fennell is it? Looks like an undergraduate study is it, what subject is she doing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Ramiriquez

Done, couple of mins

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭ekevosu

hotspur wrote: »
    Done. It isn't Deirdre Fennell is it? Looks like an undergraduate study is it, what subject is she doing?

No, its a different deirdre, postgraduate study, can't remember the name of the course. Thanks to everyone who's done it so far, hopefully one of ye will win the 50 euro.

Advertisement