Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Test centre - Blackrock, CORK

Options
  • 08-05-2008 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Does anyone know where this is please?
    I know where Mahon Point shopping centre is.
    Is it near there?
    Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

If you're coming *from* Mahon Point, go left at the junction by the CSO. Keep driving past the garage and there will be a Credit Union to your left. Turn left at the credit union (there's a filter lane) and keep driving until you reach the mini-roundabout. Go right at the mini roundabout and follow the road. There will be a turn to the left at the end and you go straight on into the estate past the roundabout and the centre is right there- usually there's a bunch of driving instructor's cars around the place.

Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 matiz

Much appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Waxing the Gaza

Did mine there today....passed thank christ. In fairness its a lot easier then the sarsfield road test, I failed it there, no where near as much traffic on the roads around blackrock and mahon as there is in Wilton. I have the 4 Blackrock routes that they do on an email if anyone wants it pm me.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I passed it there too. There are some dodgy roads like the one outside O' Driscoll's supermarket where there are so many cars parked, and I was demented from overtaking parked cars at the end of it.

But yeah, definitely a plus that there's no scary roundabout like sarsfield road or the dunkettle interchange! Also I live in Blackrock so I was very familiar with the area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 linda311265

Did mine there today....passed thank christ. In fairness its a lot easier then the sarsfield road test, I failed it there, no where near as much traffic on the roads around blackrock and mahon as there is in Wilton. I have the 4 Blackrock routes that they do on an email if anyone wants it pm me.....

can u please email the 4 routes in blackrock.doing my test soon.
    thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

thank you.

Perhaps using the PM function would be quicker? Just in case you hadn't already.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

thank you.
    A he/she has already passed and given the fact that their post is 5 weeks old, they may not be reading this.

It would be much more effective for you to PM him/her. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 xXxjennyobxXx

hi ya just wondering if you could send me those routes please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

hi ya just wondering if you could send me those routes please :)
    It would be much more effective for you to PM him/her. ;)
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭khennessy86

hi im looking for the routes for blackrock test centre if anyone has them ,that be great,

• Advertisement
Advertisement