Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice bike vs hot lady_____

Options
  • 08-05-2008 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

Right, was walkin home from college yesterday and seen this really hot girl walking towards me on the same path, bit of eye contact I'd have saw her around the place before, about 15 yards before we pass by each other this guy on a specialized roubaix:eek:, comes out of nowwhere, lovely bike! I promptly switched my attention and stared at ya man on the bike, completely ignoring "ya one". I'd say she tought i was playin it cool...:D...

Anyone else have simular experiences?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Not for a spesh roubaix anyways......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Sitting in the car once and my gf was rattlin' away about something. I was staring past her, out the window, looking at a bike rack and some fixie on it. She looks around, sees some girl standing near the bike and screeches "Are you lookin at that girl !!" She was pleased if a bit confused that it was the fixie I was eyeing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭franglan

pricewise what was I looking at?

"If I see a bargain, I can pay for it.....I would never pay for it that is a metaphor" David Brent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Geeks!!
    What about a nice lady on a nice bike!?

Nice lady on a nice bike means you have an excuse to look at her legs...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭Bicyclegadabout

As a masochist, my love for things is governed by how much they bust my balls. Therefore ladies come first, while bicycles are a close second.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Geeks!!

I saw a nice lady on her bike in Ranelagh the other night. I burned her with much effort, I felt guilty sitting behind lookin at her ass like a lecher

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

franglan wrote: »
    Nice lady on a nice bike means you have an excuse to look at her legs...

Legs, or arse :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,375 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Originally posted in TCN

3780perfect_ass_mountainbike.jpg

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Sorry Hermy ... that does NOT exist in Ireland ... if it did I would quit cycling forever ... Can't compete against that ....

THen again, she might be ugly as the back of a 40D bus ...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,375 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

The 40D is a lovely bus :p

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Hermy wrote: »
    The 40D is a lovely bus :p

lol Brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Phil01

Seriously.... how could you pass her out in a race.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭bunnygreen

Hey Franglan,what time was that yesterday and where?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭bunnygreen

Killing two birds with one stone so speak TinyExplosions was asking on another thread about Cycling Clubs,heres the club i joined loads of benifits,esp with summer clothing. http://www.untitledname.com/archives/upload/2005/5/bicycle-film-festival-girl-posse.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Phil01 wrote: »
    Seriously.... how could you pass her out in a race.....

ha ha you just hang back for the aul rest and let her take the wind, then pass her when you want. and then check her front...tyre for any things poking out:D:D:D:D

only in america.:D:D

ye the GF thinks im weird when im drooling over bikes. however through me educating her she already knows what bikes are ****! lol
    and gives people on nice bikes compliments,(the faces when they hear is quite funny)

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭antomagoo

Sorry Hermy ... that does NOT exist in Ireland ... if it did I would quit cycling forever ... Can't compete against that ....

It doesnt??? Ah damn that was the reason I was getting back into cycling! :D

bunnygreen wrote: »
    Hey Franglan,what time was that yesterday and where?

I'd say around half six maybe?
    It was on the road beside mc donalds, opposite galway shopping cente.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

franglan wrote: »
    Right, was walkin home from college yesterday and seen this really hot girl walking towards me on the same path, bit of eye contact I'd have saw her around the place before, about 15 yards before we pass by each other this guy on a specialized roubaix:eek:, comes out of nowwhere, lovely bike! I promptly switched my attention and stared at ya man on the bike, completely ignoring "ya one". I'd say she tought i was playin it cool...:D...

Anyone else have simular experiences?

Did you ever think you might be Gay?

You said "I promptly switched my attention and stared at ya man on the bike":eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,976 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Lol. I was about to ask was he hot. :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Geeks!!

Err... they can be found here...

http://copenhagengirlsonbikes.blogspot.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Who cares!

You don't look at the mantelpiece while poking the fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

monument wrote: »
    Err... they can be found here...

http://copenhagengirlsonbikes.blogspot.com/

Just back from Copenhagen this morning. The novelty of numerous stunning Scandinavian laydeez on bikes takes some time to wear off. I did find the many pregnant cyclists quite strange though - cause or effect?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

I did find the many pregnant cyclists quite strange though - cause or effect?[/quote]

Too much ridin' I suppose!;)

Advertisement