Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

orchard landscapes

Options
  • 08-05-2008 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem with this guy. I paid 1000 for decking, and now I have a meadow coming up through it! he's been promising to come out and sort it out for well over a year and is still advertising in trader magazine. I am a widow and I feel like he has completely taken advantage. I tried the small claims- they couldn't find him to serve the papers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭sgt.bilko

would this be the same orchard landscape & decking thats found in Dun laoghaire ?

18a Patrick Street as found on goldenpages.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭board om

there is an Orchard Landscaping Services registered to an address in Kildare. they are registered on the CRO so there address and company registration number is there.

if this is them then let me know and i will PM you all the details.

Advertisement