Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Board Shorts

• 08-05-2008 11:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭

Well summer is here and swimwear is needed. I've become a bit of a whale so am looking to cover up on the bottom half a little bit. Instead of bikini bottoms I was looking for board shorts. Anywhere in Dublin I can find nice ones? I don't want men's ones. Something similar to these:

418FZuIarCL._AA280_.jpg

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

Try Quicksilver in St.Stephen's green shopping centre, they should have loads of Roxy shorts there, also Topshop might be worth a look, think I spotted a few last time I was in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Saw a pair in freemans.ie, gonna order them myself:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Tribe in Stephen's Green and 52 Degrees North in Carrickmines Industrial Estate (can't remember the proper name for it).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Predhead

Board shorts rule!

Also check out urbansurfer.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Corkgirl21

Try oneboard. It's on one of the side streets between dawson st and grafton st

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭Seonad

Onboard-its on duke street:

www.onboard.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭KatiexKOUTURE--

Roxy in Arnotts.. Roxy in Stephen's Green and 53 degress north in carrickmines and blanchardstown...

Also if your on holidays in a foreign country thats near the coast you'll get them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Dee369369

There's tubes in cork maybe it's in dublin 2? quite expensive though.

Advertisement