Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paintball marker raffle

• 08-05-2008 12:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭

Check this it if you fancy getting into paintball:

PaintBaller.ie May 2008 MINI Raffle
    First Prize
    april_invert_mini_sunset_150.jpgempire_reloader_b_diamond_red.jpg
    Second Prize
    pmi3000fibrebottle200.jpg

I am going to start this back up again because it proved to be successful last Christmas in giving away a VForce Grill Mask and other bits and bobs. SEE HERE

There has been a big increase of membership lately by a lot of people out there looking for markers to start playing. We need these people to start playing to help grow the sport. So this time I am going to up the anti with the competition. Like last time, the more support this competition gets the more people will benefit from it.

We will start off with a first prize of a great marker package. The ever popular Invert Mini, with a Reloader B. All brand new and in a colour if your choosing. Tickets will be just Eur 5 (less than the price of a pint) and you can enter as many times as you like. Like I said, the more people that purchase a ticket, the more prizes will be on offer as I can not be paying for the out of my own pocket :? The second prize that will be on offer if the support is there will be a Pure Energy 68/4500 Tank and the 3rd will be some High End Mask - eVentz, Grillz etc.

1st Prize :
    Invert Mini + Reloader B

Pending Support
    2nd Prize
    68/4500 Fibre Wrap Tank

3rd Prize
    High end mask

Edit - All prizes come with 1 PaintBaller.ie T-shirt, size of your choice

How to buy a ticket(s)?
    Head to http://www.paintballer.ie/viewtopic.php?t=2677 and read all the other info

Advertisement