Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good odds for tonight

Options
  • 08-05-2008 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

as roma playing tonight at evens away
    winners play inter in the italian cup final.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Death or Glory

Is this a first or second leg? how are catania doing in the league? Are Roma at full strength?

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭badbrian

Is this a first or second leg? how are catania doing in the league? Are Roma at full strength?

Have to agree I was surprised at the zero information with which I was supposed to have wagered my hard earned cash on this proposition.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,386 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Would you like him to place the bet for you too

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Mellor wrote:
    Would you like him to place the bet for you too

Yes preferrably with his money but I get the proceeds.

Nornally when you post a tip you include some basis is what the above posters were trying to say. Some of us have busy lives and cant be researching our bets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Roma need to think about the weekend game as do Catania (relegation scrap) while the Cup is that clubs best chance of silverware in years so they might try for it.

Best to pass I think.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

Backed Atletico to win and backed Espanyol not to score.
    Going well so far 2-0 Atletico.
    More than likely Espanyol will score twice in injury time to **** me over though :D

Advertisement