Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hyundai Coupe

Options
  • 08-05-2008 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Girls car? Yes/No, think the older model has the looks of a girly car, does the 2003/04 models?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

Do a google search for 2004 hyundai coupe, look at the pictures, and decide for yourself if it looks good. Does it matter what other people think?

Personally, I think the new models look really good, very sharky, which is what they're named after in the US. But it's only sporty in its looks. It probably doesn't go much better than an Elantra. As long as you understand that from the start, it's okay though.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Easy Rider

Oh no, I agree with you, I don't care what people think about it, I was just arguing to the point to some mates that it can't be called either.....It's just a nice looking car I think, don't know how you can call it girly unless it was pink or something....I know it's not sporty in the true sense apart from looks, which I am not bothered about as i drive in Dublin traffic in and out of work and that is really it...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Well if your asking for an opinoin, I don't like them. Girly - I dunno, but I the only owner I know is a girl, so...
    I don't like em anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,220 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

This topic has been covered on this forum a good number of times, chech the search function.

OP buy a car you want, not one that other people think is acceptable for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

If you like it don't worry what other people think, but I wouldn't be caught dead driving one but thats just me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement