Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

is there wireless access in simonscourt?

• 08-05-2008 1:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭

as above
    Im assuming not but you never know

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

don't think so but there is a dublin city library with wifi on the other side of the rds. that road that goes parallel to the dodder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

I was using my laptop to study today and there is none. Well there is one network but its not for public use. Probably belongs to the offices nearby.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Bowden

The library is across the road which isn't to bad, and there is the private one from the apartments close bye!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ant043

up stairs in the study room there is a free wifi network maybe from some offices you can connect with. Its not password protected and the signal is pretty good as well. I think the name of it begins with an a

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ant043

why is not safe ? For one euro you can leave your laptop in a safe area.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

i doubt there are even wires there.... sure the guy walks around holding a mega-phone to tell us to get seated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Yes there is wireless. I was on it today. There's a few different networks, so try them all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

There are pigeons nesting in the rafters.

What do you think?:)

Advertisement