Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wwe In Dublin?

• 08-05-2008 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi, does anyone know when the WWE plan to return to Dublin? I have 2 boys who are wrestling mad and would love to see a live show

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Not until The Point reopens, which is sometime next year I think. They're doing a show in Belfast later this year though if you're able to travel to it

If they can't wait then you could bring them to one of the local shows. There's information on some upcoming IWW shows in this thread: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055280542. The kids who go to these shows always seem to have a great time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Fozzy wrote: »
    Not until The Point reopens, which is sometime next year I think.

the point is going to re open november 08, and the wwe at the moment are planning a uk tour aruond that time so you never know if the point can give them a definate date then it could be then....if not id say early 09

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Hi, does anyone know when the WWE plan to return to Dublin? I have 2 boys who are wrestling mad and would love to see a live show

Although the Point re-opens later this year, I'd say the next time WWE are back in Dublin will be April '09, for the Wrestlemania Revenge tour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

With the New Point opening up, I'm hoping/expecting for a UFC event and a WWE tv taping at some stage in 2009.

With the New Point opening up, I'm hoping/expecting for a UFC event and a WWE tv taping at some stage in 2009.

i think the ufc thing is a sfe bet, seeing as the old point did cage rage! but im not so sure about an actual wwe recording, amybe just another touring show!

• Advertisement

i think the ufc thing is a sfe bet, seeing as the old point did cage rage! but im not so sure about an actual wwe recording, amybe just another touring show!

Well apparently, they are doing a total overhaul of the actual area. It'll be doubled in capacity to 14,000 so I think there's a chance.

Well apparently, they are doing a total overhaul of the actual area. It'll be doubled in capacity to 14,000 so I think there's a chance.

ye its gonna be a 14,000 capacity for gigs but i dont think itll be that for wwe. the way the arena is gonna be organised, is a semi circular fashion (kind of like a big version of the olymp!a) with 3 floors, the ring would have to be in the centre with an entrance ramp which would take up space on the ground floor and then the way the seats are arranged you wouldnt see a thing from alot of them so they wouldnt be sold! they usually want a higher capacity than that tho dont they!

they usually want a higher capacity than that tho dont they!

Not really. It's hard to give an average but 10,000 might be what a typical attendance they'd get for a tv taping over in the US.

But yeah, maybe it just won't be suitable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 dub girl 78

Thanks guys ill check out the belfast show, and hopefully there will be something on in the point early next year , anyone know any good wwe sites other than the official one?

btw i saw an add for a show with Mick foley in it in Dublin anyone know what that one is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Thanks guys ill check out the belfast show, and hopefully there will be something on in the point early next year , anyone know any good wwe sites other than the official one?

btw i saw an add for a show with Mick foley in it in Dublin anyone know what that one is?

Mick foley more than likely will not be at that show....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 dub girl 78

Yeah just read that on the other thread , id have to bring my 4 kids and im not paying 33.60 each if Mick Foley may not be there as he is probably the only one they would actually want to see

anyone know any good wwe sites other than the official one?

For kids or for just general information?

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭5ForKeeps

For kids or for just general information?

I always go this web site for information, www.wrestlezone.com mainly for spoilers etc...but has information on Live events and all other WWE/TNA as well info.

Advertisement