Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Places that will let me poster in Dublin city

• 08-05-2008 3:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Have to go putting posters up around Dublin city centre for work (Grafton St. general area,as well as Harcourt st. anywhere near,Georges St. and so on).

Where will let me put up posters? I know Cornucopia already...but anywhere else?

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Great, more junk.. I hope you're planning on taking them back down when you're done...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

xzanti wrote: »
    Great, more junk.. I hope you're planning on taking them back down when you're done...

I'm not,as I'm filling in for someone...but they probably are.

Outdoors or indoors? There are boards for putting up posters on Tara Street, some in Rathmines across the bridge from the Portobello pub...

Indoors preferably I think,maybe in any music shops? Do Tower/Road Records let posters up?

as you're meant to pay for those advertising ones I think..

What are they for? A band or what? Community centres? I'd imagine the colleges would let you put some up in common rooms and canteens etc.. don't quote me on that though..

• Advertisement

Hmm..It's for a club,so I'm not sure colleges will let me..but i'll give it a shot in the Buttery in Trinity,thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭_feedback_

zuchum wrote: »
    but anywhere else?

Try the Dublin forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

I thought that you needed a permit to put up any signage - otherwise its considered litter... or maybe thats just the way I'd like it to be :o

Posters are so '90s inallandinanyways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Post in the appropriate Regional (Dublin) forum.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement