Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flights to Moscow?

• 08-05-2008 3:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,304 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone help my gf's dad has tickets for the final, united fan :mad:

anyway im trying to look for flights for him with little success, he wants to spend as little time in moscow as possible

anyone got any bright ideas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Fly to Tokyo, then to Moscow from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Death or Glory

I should.......... but I won't ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,304 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

DesF wrote: »
    Fly to Tokyo, then to Moscow from there.

hmmm or i might try go via sydney :rolleyes:

Cyrus wrote: »
    hmmm or i might try go via sydney :rolleyes:
    Why?

That's a whole different hemisphere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,304 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

why not itd be as much use

• Advertisement

You can't get a flight direct to Moscow can you?

It's probably a fortune to fly to somewhere relatively near, yes?

So, go somewhere relatively far, and fly from there.

You know it makes sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

DesF wrote: »
    You can't get a flight direct to Moscow can you?

It's probably a fortune to fly to somewhere relatively near, yes?

So, go somewhere relatively far, and fly from there.

You know it makes sense.

Aer Lingus fly direct.

Before the semi's it was €900 ish flying in the morning of the match and out agin the following morning. Think by last week it was up another couple of hundred. Might well be booked out now mind as from what I can tell theres only 1 or 2 flights a day and on certain days.

These are things you kind of have to sort pretty much when the ref blows his whistle at the end of the semi or take a chance on beforehand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Harpy

hey how bout trying british airways or just flights from england see what they have from london or somewhere..i'd use yahoo travel because you can just put in your dates and where you wanna go and it'll give you loads of different flights

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Harpy

just found one there on yahoo go from shannon to france and from france to moscow for about €1,000...i'd look at the yahoo travel and mess about with departure airports a bit..

Advertisement