Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

battery pack?

• 08-05-2008 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

whats the story with it? just seen you have to buy it separatly. what exactly is it for?
    might sound like a stupid question but i aint got an xbox 360 yet,and never had to use it for the ps2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

are you talking about this

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/hardware/x/xbox360rechargebatterypack/

If so thats a battery pack you can use with your xbox360 wireless controller and it charges through the usb port on the console.

otherwise you're looking at buying AA batteries all the time or using a seperate AA battery charger instead of just plugging the conrtoller in when it goes dead.

that explain it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 lfc85

that explains it, cheers mate

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I used the rechargable (through USB) battery pack and find it great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

I bought about 12 rechargeable batteries and charger for the same cost as one play and charge kit. They last longer than the kit does and I charge 6 of them on rotation for two controllers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭Skittle

Yes, but with the Play & Charge kit you can use the X-Box controller on a PC!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

no you can't, well unless you buy the PC wireless gaming reciver, the controller still connects via wireless, the USB is only used for power.

Advertisement