Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Int Business and German/French

Options
  • 08-05-2008 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

OK I've decided to stick this down as my number 2, just wondering does anyone have any experiance with these courses, Class Size etc I don't know much people in Ireland after recently moving home from the UK so whats it like ^^:eek:
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 anytakers

i'm doing int bus french and italian this yr, in my french class we only have about 20 people, in 2nd language italian there are about 13, and most didnt turn up for classes all year (once i was the only one in class and she just gave the class anyway) and in business classes they mix 2 classes, we had ours with bus and italian so there were about 40 people in them. its a pretty good course and most of the lecturers were good.
    my advice is go to every accounting and economics lecture but the rest of the business subjs are fairly easy to pass!

Advertisement