Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for summer job

Options
  • 08-05-2008 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭

if anybody knows of anything going can you let me know thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

if anybody knows of anything going can you let me know thanks.

Can you be a bit more specific about what you're looking for? pubs and restaurants in galway usually take on extra staff for the summer

Drama/festival companies too, although the pay wouldn't be great there

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I suggest Advertiser. McJob?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Walk around town with a bunch of cvs looking for 'help wanted' signs :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Verbal_Kint

i have bar, shop, bookmakers, building site experience. I am not all that fussy about what job I get for the summer so long as i cant get 38+ hours a week guaranteed. If you know of any bars hiring I would appreciate knowing. thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I'd suggest hot footing it to the nearest internet cafe, and printing out a ream of CVs, and walking the length and breadth of the city for starters, looking for Help Wanted signs, esp down the Quay Street area.
    The papers, esp the advertiser which was out today has jobs.
    Maybe even try FAS.ie for summer jobs...

Wear sunscreen, it could be a long day traipsing about town but could be worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Verbal_Kint

thanks for the advice penny

Advertisement