Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

just after buyin tv off the internet.....

• 08-05-2008 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

just bought a new tv off komplett.ie(first time buying somethin on the net) and they will be delivering it by post.
    was wondering did anyone buy from this website and if so how long did it take to deliver and did they ring you telling when it would be delivered.
    i just dont want to be waitin in the house for it all day in case it comes,plus i share me house with a couple of foreigners so i dont want them signin for it and takin it....i wouldnt put it past them to do it!!!!
    so has anyone any answers?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

No they won't ring you...
    If they gave you a tracking number use that, otherwise a call to them tomorrow afternoon might be an idea to get an update.

Usually they deliver in about 2-3 working days.
    I'd imagine you'll probably see it on Monday.

btw, there's a whole Komplett forum here with lots of questions answered!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 lfc85

alright cheers mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

go into your account it should have a tracking code with an post for it! When it says its in carlow you will have it the next day..

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,304 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Question: who did you select? An Post, DHL, or what? An Post have a habit of leaving stuff in my porch...

gettin it delivered by An Post.
    ordered it wednesday and still no sign of it. i looked up my account on komplett and i didnt see anythin bout a trackin code..
    if it doesnt come monday i think its time to start worryin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

I wouldnt worry. I had a TV delivered from Komplett by An Post last year and it was fine. There was no tracking number though as it was not sent by recorded delivery. It did take a couple of days longer than I thought it would but it was ok. I had it delivered to work as I knew I would be there all week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭ageary08

I have used komplett for 4-5 years now, I have placed many orders, big and small, never let me down once. Did let myself down once by sending back a power supply that I thought was broken but was actually fine ><.

Big orders can take time, espically if you send with an post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

ageary08 wrote: »
    Big orders can take time, espically if you send with an post.

Yep. Fairly sure I used them when I bought my tv and it took an extra couple of days over the norm.
    I'd say the OP should definitely have it tomorrow.

Komplett are definitely one of my most trusted places to piss away my money online, shame that the prices aren't so good these days...

just wonderin, do an post deliver after 6 in the evening.
    i have to go somewhere this evenin and wont be in the house in case the delivery comes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

Don't think so, the latest I have ever recieved a package from them is aboyt 3pm.

• Advertisement
Advertisement