Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview

Options
  • 08-05-2008 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

I have an interview next week in NCI for the accounting and HR course. Could anyone give me any pointers like what they are looking for what questions I will be asked etc... I'm freaking out about it!

Comments

Afternoon orchidsrpretty,

I haven't gone through the process myself but there was a thread on the board some time ago which some people gave their opinion - available here. It might answer your question somewhat. Otherwise, I'm sure someone will pop along with their own experiences :)

Dónal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 jakfrost

For what it's worth I had a successful interview as a mature applicant for a pharmacy degree this year. I was asked to take them through my CV, then discuss why I'd be interested in becoming a pharmacist, specifically what parts of the course are of interest to me, what skills I can bring from my previous work experience, how I plan to finance the 4 years. Also they asked what parts of the course would I not be looking forward to, and how do you feel about in a class of 18 year olds.

All very manageable if you do the prep work. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Thanks that excatly the kind of thing I wanted to know, I plan to spend the whole weekend swatting, so fingers crossed!

Best of luck! Let us know how you get on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

I had the interview last tuesday, and it really was nothing to worry about! As other people have said they just want to know that you are making the right decision about going back to college. At the end of it, I got offered a place straight away, so happy days!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I had the interview last tuesday, and it really was nothing to worry about! As other people have said they just want to know that you are making the right decision about going back to college. At the end of it, I got offered a place straight away, so happy days!:D
    Well done and good luck.

Congrats!

Advertisement