Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help:

• 08-05-2008 6:38pm

If you finished the game could you PM me?

I'm near enough the end but after my last mission nothing is showing up on the map, sick of driving around hoping soemthing will appear!. I think maybe after the last mission when you get your post-mission call it got disturbed straight-away(hit by a car etc.... they never ring back) and i did'nt get it, maybe it messed the game up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Ye should be a phone call. Any chance you could load your last save?

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    Ye should be a phone call. Any chance you could load your last save?

I have i was playing away for a while after last night, playing for a good while today aswell. Haved saved through 2 days aswell to see does that matter

Spoiler(84 missions passed)
    i just killed ray after pegorino gave the order, i could have sworn i got that call and he said he'd call in a few days, your hardly meant to piss around for 3/4 hours gamplay with nothing to do though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Nah definitely shouldn't have to wait that long... you could try moving time on by sleeping a lot or using the pay & spray over and over... or getting killed.
    Have you tried calling everyone in your phone book to see if it'd trigger something?
    I think maybe after the last mission when you get your post-mission call it got disturbed straight-away(hit by a car etc.... they never ring back) and i did'nt get it
    I hate when that happens... it ended a call like that on me that when I picked up a gun off the floor!

Nah definitely shouldn't have to wait that long... you could try moving time on by sleeping a lot or using the pay & spray over and over... or getting killed.
    Have you tried calling everyone in your phone book to see if it'd trigger something?

I hate when that happens... it ended a call like that on me that when I picked up a gun off the floor!

Yip, not been smart but i'm a bright lad, i saved 4/5 times, rang everyone in my phone book twice, went to the net cafe a few times, went on sum relationship ''dates''.

Worst thing was i had a game saved from a few days ago, the forth time i saved it to pass time i done it so qucik i saved over that too!!.

Im NOT happy, R* are ****, never before have i played a game where something like this can happen!!:mad:

30+hours all for nothing, really could'nt be arsed starting again

I got it....

I looked up a walkthrough and just checked where the next mission was in the hope it was just a fault with the icon and that the mission would still be available... so i saw ''Schottler Medical Center'' was listed so out with the map to locate it.... after driving around for a few minutes i found it and those 3 yellow arrows that you need to walk into the trigger things were at the door,

****ing joke though that nothing was showing on my radar, wasted HOURS waiting on a call or some indication to where i was meant to go!!....

without looking at the walkthrough the chances of accidently coming across that thing were very small... thanks for your help anyway!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement