Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

LOwering Springs - Focus

Options
  • 08-05-2008 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Anyone know places in Dublin to get a set of Eibach springs fitted (have the springs) and roughly how much?

Preferably somewhere that knows what they are doing!!!

Its a 06 Focus. Just changing them for handling.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 b1tch1n

I'm having 35mm lowering springs fitted next mon or tues on a focus, if you can hang on ill let you know how good a job is done on it.

I just hope they dont rub, apparently they wont with 215/35/18

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Darando

b1tch1n wrote: »
    I'm having 35mm lowering springs fitted next mon or tues on a focus, if you can hang on ill let you know how good a job is done on it.

I just hope they dont rub, apparently they wont with 215/35/18

Cheers, I will see what you think and the price it cost you and time. Is it a new shap focus?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 b1tch1n

No, its the Mk1 focus, but it's pretty much the same process I would think for the new one.

Advertisement