Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB9 starts June 5th!

Options
  • 08-05-2008 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

Which is a Thursday...

Maybe a Friday eviction for some unlucky HM after just one night in the house!

Oooooh roll on June 5th :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Apparently Davina's last one too.

I'd say this may yet end it for the time being..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

I wonder why RTE or TV3 never picked up on the whole BB thing, there's plenty of entertaining Irish freaks about, far more entertaining than that joke Spiral:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

RATM wrote: »
    I wonder why RTE or TV3 never picked up on the whole BB thing, there's plenty of entertaining Irish freaks about, far more entertaining than that joke Spiral:D

Heh, yeh that knacker Spiral. God he was annoying.
    Apparently Davina's last one too.

I'd say this may yet end it for the time being..

Isn't there contract up in 2009, so next year would be the last one? Unless they renew it with Endemol. It wouldn't be the same without Davina. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

because for my 150 euro a year i want to watch something other than 10 idiots sitting on a couch 24/7

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

RATM wrote: »

The rights to the franchise cost quite a bit - it's an expensive production too (staff 24/7, studio facilities etc). Phone votes in Ireland probably wouldn't cover a fraction of what would be needed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Well I hope its better then last years.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭SnoozySuzie

Oh I cant wait! Does anyone know whos presenting BBLB this year?
    I went over for an eviction and saw Nicki being booted out for the second time, it was fudging brilliant :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

Oh I cant wait! Does anyone know whos presenting BBLB this year?
    I went over for an eviction and saw Nicki being booted out for the second time, it was fudging brilliant :D

There is going to be 2 new presenters for BBLB this year. It announced it on the Big Brother site. The presenters names are George & Zezi.
    The link to the site is here: http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother

Advertisement