Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels in Prague

• 08-05-2008 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭

Anyone recccomend any hotels in Prague?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭romperstomper

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Hennybug

That place looks great, i'm trying to organise a trip to the Christmas Markets and decided to check on here for guidance - thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

I thoroughly recommend the Hotel Maximillian,lovely hotel, friendly staff and very central. Was there bout 4 years ago now and even then it was cheap and modern. Prague has lovely food, puts Ireland to shame!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Link to their site here,
    http://www.maximilianhotel.com/default.aspx
    Looks to have had an overhaul from the pictures, wasn't too expensive when I was there although I dont know about now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

andels ive stayed in . right beside subway clean cheap.and very very helpfull staff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Twiki

Yep, I can vouch for Andel's as well. It's a little outside the very heart of the city (which is a good thing imho) but there's a tram and metro link to wherever you want to go. As for the hotel itself, it's modern and the rooms are very nice. If I was ever returning to Prague, that would be top of my list.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

majiktripp wrote: »
    Link to their site here,
    http://www.maximilianhotel.com/default.aspx
    Looks to have had an overhaul from the pictures, wasn't too expensive when I was there although I dont know about now!

I was there november and have ta say it was a lovely hotel and very cheap and couldnt get more central.

Advertisement