Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need some help on where to begin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭pedro ferio-vti

Have to agree with Ivan, Copey and Welly here. Just jump in and play :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

WellyJ wrote: »
    Amazed that you managed to leave Stealth out of the class description.

First thing I would use to advertise the class.

That too :D , and i spelt no as now :eek:

Ya could prob level to 10 in a day's play. I've got stuck about 58ish on rogue as most ppl that level are goin to Outland but i just need those few extra levels to get there. Started a Shaman there till level 12ish to have a try at it over the weekend. Can they shapeshift ?? Thougth they coulda been a bear (know druid can) but can only find the ghost wolf one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Shaman only have ghost wolf, which is only a pseudo-shapeshift anyway compared to druids.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

Berns wrote: »
    That too :D , and i spelt no as now :eek:

Ya could prob level to 10 in a day's play. I've got stuck about 58ish on rogue as most ppl that level are goin to Outland but i just need those few extra levels to get there. .

just head to outlands as soon as you hit 58, if you havent already. i find the plaguelands boring so never really spent much time there. when you hit hellfire peninsula its like an entirely new game!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

The first boar thing outta the gates of thrall kill me :( lol , well did at 57 anyhow :s Prob do a bit tonight if can. Shammy don't look that much fun now :( Maybe get him up to 20 so can get ghost wolf and go about minin and herbin when wanna break from rogue. Copper bars seem to be sellin :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭mocata

I am a total noob as well, but i found that the questhelper add on made things much more fun for me, cos i spent less time running round aimlessly

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Ahh, remember the days before thottbot where you had to actually communicate with other people to get help completing quests, and were'nt shouted at with "use thottbot you lazy prick" or somesuch.

Advertisement