Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yangs Tattoos

Options
  • 08-05-2008 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

Hi

Has anyone been to this Guy?

I have had him recommended to me.

He is just off Grafton St - The turn before you come to Brown Thomas.

I just want to make sure he is ok?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Went in to have a look around when they just opened. Didn't know what to make of the place. They don't charge by the hour, the charge by the piece... they also do piercing seemingly but the piercer wasn't there the time I checked. Neither was there a portfolio to be seen so I could take a gander.
    There was however, pics of tattoos they did all over the walls.
    Don't really know what to make of the place to be honest :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

as far as charging per piece goes, that's what i've found is pretty much the standard thing over here, a lot of people seemed quite surprised when i said i was used to paying per hour.

not familiar iwth the above place at all though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Been wondering about this place for ages! Always thought it was dodge looking, what with the sign guy standin on grafton street...

whats the serious difference between prices, like per hour or per piece?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭NukeD4

I really dont have a clue about this place, but my first reaction when i seen it was, the rent must be astronomical off grafton street, so hes oviously doing something right

just heard tonight a mate of mine got a tatt there, Nirvana it's called? on south william street? same place or no? but he was delighted with it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Thats a different place le rack, i was in nirvana myself today, its a hemp shop come tattoo studio down the back, across the way from miss fantasias. again didnt know what to think of the place. asked to see some portfolios, he has loads but the ones I seen were all images printed off and not on actual skin... they were very friendly though :)

ah ok cool, well i've one good report from them anyway!

Advertisement