Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subject Level

Options
  • 08-05-2008 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Right now im thinking of taking the pass biology paper but still havent made my mind up yet..If I do deceide to take the pass paper can I just take the pass paper on the day of the exam even though i signed a sheet saying I was doing houners??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Yes you can just ask for the pass paper on the day

Why are you thinking of changing?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭oleary91

Thanks...I Find it hard...Got 35% in the mock but im just thinking bout changing now....Dont think I will change though will just have to study my bio alot in the nxt 4 weeks:D..Want to get a D1 or C3 but i dunno lol

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Bowden

Put in abit of work and It will pay off, trust me you will regret not doing it and then end up with not enough points for the course you want to do !

Bowden wrote: »
    Put in abit of work and It will pay off, trust me you will regret not doing it and then end up with not enough points for the course you want to do !

Cool..thanks 4 da advice..ya il think il stay with it now

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Bowden

oleary91 wrote: »
    Cool..thanks 4 da advice..ya il think il stay with it now

Out a matter of interest what are you hoping to do next year?

• Advertisement

Im hoping to do Office Information Systems

Advertisement