Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtube's Finest!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

We were thinking the same thing :)

Westport to Dublin 10 minutes :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW9qXDkBcVc

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭sergiotheonly

wow thats cool :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

jeez,just watched your video there praedrian,puts mine to shame :(

excellent video tho! i mite make another one but this time in the night,it wud look very cool,i reckon,u shud too!

subbed ya on youtube btw!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Hey donmeister, your video is short but cool. Ours is arguably far too long, but you wouldn't see anything if we got people from Westport to Dublin in 2 minutes ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭extopia

You wouldn't see much in real time either :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Shanerie

hmm how did you mount the camera to the dash?
    I experimented with something similar before, but the picture
    was fair shaky, sticky tape not being thing to use.
    Praetorian wrote: »
    We were thinking the same thing :)

Westport to Dublin 10 minutes :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW9qXDkBcVc

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭sergiotheonly

We had the camcorder on a tripod in the leg space on the passenger side.
    I kinda just sat there with my legs wrapped around it while praetorian tried
    his best to not drive too fast round corners (which he finds really hard to avoid)
    In all honesty the normal speed video is a little shakey at times but it all evens out at 19x speed!
    :)

latest video,because I get bored too easily!

New Tourism Ireland Advert,truthful,lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-w_NLZO3Yo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

Donmeister, how did you do the fancy credits at the end in your first video??
    ive worked with Windows Movie Maker and never got that kind of finish before!
    my videos always look like when 12 year olds realise that they can put pictures to a video and then post it to their youtube and their bebo and their myspace and their facebook.. you get the idea!!

thats the way mine usually:pac:,but this time i stole them of the tourism ireland video,shh!dont tell anyone!;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

hey that stuff looks cool.

whats the best way to get started in using this program. I had a mess around with it last night and got nowehere.

Is the auto function useful, hat dies it do ?

I want to create kind of music videos with loops in time with music etc.

cheers for some starter advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭roadruner

We had the camcorder on a tripod in the leg space on the passenger side.
    I kinda just sat there with my legs wrapped around it while praetorian tried
    his best to not drive too fast round corners (which he finds really hard to avoid)
    In all honesty the normal speed video is a little shakey at times but it all evens out at 19x speed!
    :)

Take off the passenger headrest get a flat plate drill 3 holes in it, line up the two holes with your headrest legs, slide headrest back in place (flat plate sticks out enough to bolt your camera onto it).
    Roberts your fathers brother.
    Having a smooth car helps avoid shaking
    Lowered suspension and 19" alloys don't help :)

I used it on a few tracks, excellent results
    Camera_Mount.jpg

is anyone else on youtube with funny,or interesting videos?:confused:

im sick of Americans on the damn thing tbh!:(

If so add me as a friends,s'il vous plait!:pac:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DonMeister3000

thanking you,in advance :o

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Potchumkin

It certainly has a certain 'Je ne sais quoi' about it ........ but I don't know what it is ............... Midlands?

is anyone else on youtube with funny,or interesting videos?confused.gif

im sick of Americans on the damn thing tbh!frown.gif

If so add me as a friends,s'il vous plait!:pac:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DonMeister3000

thanking you,in advance
    Personally i only watch one kinda of blog video type thing, cos theres so much crap things out there .. i subscibed to this guy, hes 18 ish, i think hes Canadian, not American, but it doesnt make a diference, search DylansCouch .. Very Good,. much better than some things on Youtube..
    and Donmeister, i enjoyed watching all your videos that you've posted.. i was bored.. Better than the stuff i post anyways..

KatCookie wrote: »
    Personally i only watch one kinda of blog video type thing, cos theres so much crap things out there .. i subscibed to this guy, hes 18 ish, i think hes Canadian, not American, but it doesnt make a diference, search DylansCouch .. Very Good,. much better than some things on Youtube..
    and Donmeister, i enjoyed watching all your videos that you've posted.. i was bored.. Better than the stuff i post anyways..

cheers katcookie!

subbed dylanscouch,seems funny enuf,thanks for the tip!!lol

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭roadruner

LOL

Oh my gosh!
    i watched it like 3 times just to make sure that the damn bear was actually there!!!!

Advertisement